1. Partition Operations:Resize/Move Volume, Copy Volume, Extend Volume, Hide Volume, Delete Volume, Format Volume, Wipe Volume,
2. Convert Operateions:Convert between logical and primary, Convert between NTFS and FAT32, Defragment, Convert between GPT and MBR
3. Others: Disk surface test, Disk Scan, Bad sector check
Macrorit also has useful gadgets on: Bad sector checker; Disk Partition Wiper and Free NTFS to FAT32 Converter
1. power-off protection and cancel-protection: you can do the force shut down operation during the partition process without data loss, also you can cancel the operation with data intact.
2. much faster than competitors: if neccessary, only reboot for one time no matter how many operations are pended, while competitors reboots on pending operations order.
3. portable version available: real portable version, not install-free version used by competitors.
4. small in size: around 3M,